*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

This spring we're delighted to announce that we will be partnering with more UK universities as they adopt Talis Aspire Campus Edition as their reading-list solution. Joining the 'aspire community' over the coming weeks are the universities of:

City, London
Glasgow
Leicester
Lincoln
Hull
Middlesex
Oxford Brookes

You can read the press releases and feature articles here: http://campus.talisaspire.com/news-and-press/

And find the Google map of current UK 'aspire adopters' here: http://campus.talisaspire.com/our-customers/

Meanwhile, if you're new to Talis Aspire please feel free to follow us on Twitter @talisaspire or contact any of the Talis team members with questions or queries. And if you know of colleagues in the new 'aspire' universities please do drop them a line to say 'hello'!

With best wishes,

Karen
Karen Halliday
Senior Product Marketing Manager
http://www.talisaspire.com
http://twitter.com/talisaspire

Talis Education Limited
43 Temple Row
Birmingham
United Kingdom
B2 5LS

Mobile Number: +44 (0) 7958056051
Email: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1