Dear all

We are experiencing problems opening PDFs within NHS Evidence. We can open PDFs elsewhere eg DOH publications but the error message we receive (which will not even allow us to print screen!) mentions a Microsoft internal error. The problem was noticed yesterday afternoon and continues this morning. Has anyone else found a problem? We have asked our IT department just in case it is connected with a local upgrade we had yesterday but would appreciate knowing if this is a wide spread problem which might be NHS Evidence related. For our “test” we selected Nursing Standard via Proquest.

Best wishes

Susan

Susan Merner

Librarian

Poole Hospital

Tel: 01202 442101

Visit our Blog for latest Library news and health information!

http://eastdorsetnhslibrary.wordpress.com

If the link above fails to open please copy the address into your browser

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual,
individuals or entity to whom they are addressed.  Any views or opinions
expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
views of Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust unless otherwise explicitly
stated.  This email may contain confidential and/or privileged
materials. In the case of confidential and/or privileged materials, any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of these materials by
individuals or entities other than the intended recipient may be the
subject of legal action. If you receive an email in error from Poole
Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, please contact the sender and delete the
material from your computer.