The Department of Information Science of Loughborough University is pleased to announce that we are now offering our postgraduate programme in Information and Library Management in a flexible study format. The flexible programme is specially designed for people who are unable to study full-time.

You can find more information on the  flexible study programme here http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/dis/studying/pg-ilmph-flexi.html

We also offer two other exciting programmes which can be studied in full-time or part-time mode.

MSc Information and Knowledge Management
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/dis/studying/pg-ikmph.html

MSc Information Management and Business Technology
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/dis/studying/pg-imbtph.html

If you are interesting in finding out more about our postgraduate problems, please contact me at the address below.

Dr Adrienne Muir
Postgraduate Taught Admissions Tutor
Department of Information Science
Loughborough University