** Apologies for cross posting **

A couple of spaces left at each of the following workshops

Are your usage stats as high as they could or should be?

You are invited to join us at one of these lively, informative, interactive
sessions

Half day or all day - your choice

Where and when?

Wednesday 23 May Bristol  UWE

Thursday 24 May    Plymouth Central Library

Tuesday  29 May    Stockton on Tees Central Library

Thursday 31 May    Guildford Central Library

Who should attend?

Library staff in all sectors responsible for marketing and usage of online
resources

10.00 - 13.00    Registration and cross-sector networking

10.30 - 13.00     Open discussion on promoting ALL your online resources -
quick overview of what's already been done by over 100 librarians.  What
more should suppliers be doing to help you?  Come up with something nobody's
thought of yet in the workshop sessions!

13.00 - 14.00     Lunch

14.00 - 15.30     Optional quick overview of the new Literati by Credo, and
Credo Reference demonstration and hands-on training session

All the sessions (and lunch) are free of charge.

Sessions are run by Credo Reference, but are supplier-neutral.  Some
Credo-specific initiatives will be covered, but should be of general
interest.

RSVP to me  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] stating whether you like to come for just the
morning/stay for lunch/stay for the whole day - and any dietary requirements
or sign up here:

 <http://www.librariesthriving.org/home/workshops>
http://www.librariesthriving.org/home/workshops

Feedback comments

"Excellent and informative session.  Well balanced between Credo and other
resources.  Good networking opportunity - which I had not envisioned when
signing up - thank you!"  Public Librarian

"Very professional and informative.  Glad I decided to commit valuable time
to this session." University Librarian

"It was most informative and dare I say enjoyable, hoorah!" School Librarian

"Thanks for the very useful day.  Is the suggestion sheet from the pack
online, or available to send please? Useful for our publicity group - we
have a meeting next week." FE College Librarian

Hope to see you there!

Best wishes

Anne

PS Have you seen our fabulous new
<http://credoreference.libguides.com/content.php?pid=199546&sid=1668734>
Credo Subject Guides - a great way to promote your library subject by
subject.  Contact me for more information and a 'how to' guide.

Anne Kail
Credo Reference
 <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Phone 01865 339 450
Mobile 07515 328 591
Prama House, 267 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 7HT
Credo Reference, Library Journal's "Best Overall" 2012