Dear colleagues,

For those institutions with access to Incites (or SciVal for that matter):

We’re trying to get a feel for the different ways that Incites is used in other HEIs.  To this end, I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to answer the following quick questions:

1)      Who has access to Incites/SciVal at your institution? (i.e., anyone, academic research coordinators, Library staff (all or some), Research Office staff etc.,)

2)      Who are the principle users of Incites/SciVal? (i.e., Library staff, Research staff, Academics, etc.,)

3)      Are regular reports run and disseminated to schools?

4)      Are regular reports run for Senior Management?

Many thanks in anticipation of your help.
Lizzie

Elizabeth Gadd BA (Hons) MSc FHEA MCLIP
Academic Services Manager
Library Research Support Co-ordinator