Folks,

Over the last few years I've paid for external support from a company in Ipswich, paying about £5,000 per year for a 9 to 5 support contract for problems that we're not able to resolve in-house.  However over the last couple I've felt that their level of expertise is not what it should be, and the service is perhaps not as good as I would like.

Does anyone else use external organisations for IT support and does have anyone have any recommendations?

Also Eduserv do a framework agreement with the "Education Support Centre" based at Nottingham-Trent, though they only offer support on Microsoft products but I was wondering if anyone had any experience of them.

Many thanks

Mark

Mark D. B. Humphrys
IT Services Manager
Norwich University College of the Arts
Francis House
3-7 Redwell Street
Norwich
NR2 4SN

DDI:  01603 756266

Skype:  nuca.itsm
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the School.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

Norwich University College of the Arts, Francis House, 3-7 Redwell Street, Norwich, NR2 4SN.
Tel: 01603 610561
Fax: 01603 615728
www.nuca.ac.uk

NUCA Business Limited
Registered office:
Francis House,
3-7 Redwell Street,
Norwich, NR2 4SN.
Registered in England & Wales number 3001912

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail