The other big problem of course is the overlap in the period dating so that if you search for Roman you get Prehistoric and Medieval etc.  As I understand it this is a wider problem with EH period list but I must admit this seems such a fundamental error I’m amazed that it remains as yet unsorted.

Sorry if all of this was discussed at the Swindon meeting.  My authority couldn’t afford the train fare!

Regards,

Mike

Mike Shaw

City Archaeologist