Can you PLEASE stop this nonsense, or have at least the decency to come with idiotic tectonic ideas, to fit the subject of this list?

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 9:45 AM, karan bansal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Gareth,
   I am not re igniting biotic or abiotic theory of petroleum. I mean to say only how oil has both deep and biotic origin without any involvement of fossils and sounds us how biology has played a vital role in planet formation.please observe again the logic.

  1. Russian work is very strong and beautiful that oil has deep origin but they manipulated it with abiotic origin by ignoring the strong chemical evidence that oil has biotic origin.

  2. European work is strong and beautiful that oil has biotic origin but they manipulated it with fossil fuel. there are no any strong evidence that crude oil has been formed from fossils or any organic matter from surface.
  by taking the strong work of both it conclude us that oil has deep origin without any involvement of fossils as well as biotic origin also. there is hard need to observe it that why oil has biotic origin while it has deep origin also. it sounds us that biology has played a vital role to form planets.

regs
 Karan