Thank you to everyone who responded to my question about leeches in Museums.  I had a huge number of replies, and they were all very helpful indeed.

Who would have known that leeches could prove so popular!

Leeanne Westwood | Museum Curator, Heritage Services

Valence House Museum | London Borough of Barking and Dagenham | Becontree Avenue | Dagenham | RM8 3HT

Phone: 020 8227 5222

Email: [log in to unmask] | Web: www.barking-dagenham.gov.uk

Facebook: www.facebook.com/barkinganddagenham | Twitter: http://twitter.com/lbbdcouncil

Building a better life for all

Host Borough for the London 2012 Games

P Protect the environment and save trees; please only print

E-mail confidentiality notice. This message is intended for the addressees only. It may be private, confidential and may be covered by legal professional privilege or other confidentiality requirements. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please notify the sender immediately on +44 0 20-8215-3000 and delete the message from all locations in your computer network. Do not copy this email or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any person:to do so maybe unlawful.