Dear all,

I’ve got lots of gas masks in my education cupboard and I’m looking into places that will remove the asbestos from the filters so I can actually use them in my handling collection.

Can anyone recommend anyone that can do this for me, preferably in/near London?

Many thanks in advance and I’d be happy to send round any answers I get to anyone who’s interested.

Best wishes

Tegan Bennett

Learning and Engagement Officer

Kingston Museum and Heritage Service