Liz and everyone else,

Interesting that pen friend has come up on here as I have recently had a project approved to use them in the galleries here. Any feedback on how they work in practice would be wonderful.

Katey

Katey Boal

Learning Manager

The National Trust for Scotland

Culloden Battlefield & Visitor Centre

Inverness

IV2 5EU

Tel  : 0844 493 2159

Fax : 0844 493 2160

The National Trust for Scotland
The National Trust for Scotland for Places of Historic Interest and Natural Beauty is a charity registered in Scotland

Charity Number SC 007410

For information about Culloden Battlefield visit www.nts.org.uk