Dear Experts,

I quite new to FSL  and I will greatly appreciate your guidance.

I was doing first a DTI group analysis study using Freesurfer  to explore the alterations within the white matter in pediatric patients vs. controls.
During this study I found significant clusters for FA, RD and MD after correction by  multiple comparisons.

I am preparing to start a probabilistic tractography analysis on my DTI data using FSL to show significant modification of the FA, AD, RD in patients vs. controls more exactly to
investigate the abnormal white matter connectivity in the patients and I would like to know:

1) Can I  use the significant clusters with given MNI coordinate to construct the fiber tracts along FA, AD, RD and if yes how should I do this?
I need to mention that I have data from patients with frontal lobe epilepsy so I wonder what will be the best way to identify/construct the fiber tracts in this case and also considering the significant clusters?

2) What steps should I follow for a DTI probabilistic tractography?

3) Do I need to select ROI's  on FA, AD, RD before any tractography steps? Can I consider the significant clusters I found in FA, AD, RD to be my ROI's for each DTI parameter?

4) If for the DTI study I registered my subjects on the CVS space (Freesurfer) can I use this results for the probabilistic tractography?

Thank you for your valuable response.

Best regards,
Claudia
Antonella Kis, PhD