Hi Luke,

I basically want to look for out outliers.

That would be fine.

An additional question:

Would it make sense to calculate  the difference A.bvars -B.bvars  (where A and B  are combined mode parameter files for one group at time points A / B)   to account for the longitudinal design and test for the "null" hypothesis?

I would not do this as it would remove the mean shape and I suspect will stop you viewing the results and will possibly crash the main analysis.

All the best,
Mark

Luke