Hello Experts,

I used linear registration with 12 DOF and full search for my functional to highres, then nonlinear for highres to standard with warp 5 mm.  The warp looks perfect, but the functional to highres still has areas of func outside the highres ~ 1 - 2 cm in some areas.  At the end of analysis, I think this is making activation appear outside of the brain when overlayed onto standard.

Could this be improved by running FNIRT on the func to highres?  If so, does the FNIRT command accept highres in place of standard?  Or should I try to register from func to standard here?

fnirt --ref=./highres.nii.gz --in=../denoised_data_.feat/filtered_func_data.nii.gz --iout=./func2highres_warp --subsamp=4,2,1,1 --warpres=5,5,5,5 -v -h

When I try the above command from the FEAT registration folder, it did not go.

Thanks for your help!
Varina