Dear experts,

I'm apologize for the basic questions that follow. I'm trying to figure out how to use feat query. I am working with data that consist of two different block designs, and I'm hoping to compare across the designs. The timing of the events I would like to compare is the same in the two designs, however, based on the tutorial from Jeanette Mumford, I'm not entirely sure I can use feat query for my comparison as it is. So my first question is whether I can use featquery of the group level analysis to compare across runs.

If I cannot use featquery, then I would like to calculate a valid scale factor according to the tutorial. Firstly, I don't understand how to calculate the baseline-to-max range for level two. Secondly, I'm running into problems figuring out the baseline-to-max value for level one. I can't replicate the table available in the tutorial, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. For example, when I set up a GLM design for the 5 second block, I get 0.3583 instead of 0.6483 with Gamma HRF, and the design looks strange. I used 0.1 TR, 300 time points, on/off of 5 seconds and phase of 5 seconds with the temporal filtering off. What is the right way to set this up?

Finally, I'd like to know what the mean time series (masked/weighted) on the featquery report contains for a group level analysis.

Thank you in advance!

-Marina