Dear Philipp,

It is possible (but difficult) to set up a paired t-test GLM for FIRST, as you must
be careful to have the EVs demeaned, and arrange it so that the contrast you
would normally specify (as FIRST doesn't allow contrasts to be specified at the
moment - although we plan to change this in the future) is a simple contrast with
only one non-zero value (e.g. [0 1 0 0 0 0]).  You then just use the output from FIRST
that is associated with the EV which would have had the non-zero value in the contrast.
This result would then represent the main paired t-test result.

The vectors for this (if it is a single group) are easy to interpret, but not so when there is
more than one group.

Even if you get this right it isn't an ideal solution however, as you don't take into account
the paired nature of the images in the fitting process (something we are working on).

Hope this helps to clarify my previous response.
All the best,
	Mark