Dear Luke,

I'm afraid we are still working on a longitudinal version of vertex analysis.
You can't implement a paired t-test with the current FIRST tools.
However, you could save out the vertex coordinates using the --saveVertices
option and then use other statistical packages to implement a multivariate
paired t-test.

Hope that helps.
All the best,
	Mark