Dear Mark and Andreas,

I really appreciate you taking a look at my images.  I did check the images in FSLView and they look fine on my end.  I have now run sienax using the default settings on a number of subjects.  This fixes the orientation problem, which is great.  For the brain-clipping problem at the FLIRT stage, it looks better for some subjects, but not completely.  It is still clipping some of the brain, as the standard brain mask is still smaller than the subject's brain.  Any thoughts on how to ensure that the standard brain mask encompasses the total individual brain?

Here is the report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgxs5rwmyigjvnz/subject3report.pdf
You can see that it is still clipping a little of the anterior portion of the brain in the axial view, and a little dorsal part in the sagittal and coronal views.
Here is the image for this subject:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/flzghqd729zfqel/vc30451_mpr_n1_111_t88.nii
hopefully the file isn't corrupted!

Thanks so much again,
-Deanna