Hi Mark

Thanks for those precision. For the Bruker data it is indeed easy since
I have a phase difference map that is directly express in Hz. So I just
multiply it by 6.28 and it seems to work well (after correction the
result is reasonable)

I also have data for Siemens (Trio or Verio both in vb17), where I also
get a phase map. Looking at different post (and at the doc) I need to
rescale the phase so that the values are between -pi and pi.

I do not understand why the value should be between -pi and pi : the
phase map seems to be already unwrapped. I gues so since looking at the
data I do not see any  strong transition in the phase value.
So if the phase map is indeed unwrapped you can have phase values
greater than pi ?

what scaling do I need to do for Siemens phase map ?

thanks for your help

Romain