Hi Mark!

Thank you very much for your reply! The Renderhighres works well, I just haven't known about it ))

But another question appeared:

The Renderhighres creates folder: "hr" in the FEAT directory. And it creates 4 files in that folder: background.nii (highres image), rendered_thresh_zstat1.png (activation map overlayed onto the structural), rendered_thresh_zstat1.nii (activation map overlayed but in nii), thresh_zstat1.nii (activation map).

QUESTION: Can I use files background.nii and thresh_zstat1.nii for 3D rendering in FSL viewer? (the question appeared because I tried to render them in 3D but activation map looked much larger than on 2D rendering).

Thank you in advance, Oleksii!