Ok Matt, don't worry, I am going to try this.

Many thanks for your helping.

Rosalia.

2012/5/22 Matt Glasser <[log in to unmask]>

That will be in a future version of flirt, I didn’t realize it hadn’t been released yet.

You can ignore it for any flirt command you don’t care about the blurring of the output (i.e. you are just calculating the transformation matrix).  You can use applywarp to apply a transformation matrix with spline interpolation.

applywarp --interp=spline -i T2_brain.nii.gz -r T1_brain.nii.gz --premat=T2_to_T1.mat -o T2_to_T1.nii.gz will apply a precalculated transformation matrix (that you calculated earlier from flirt) to an image with spline interpolation.

Peace,

Matt.