Andreas

Von: Deanna Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012 21:51
An: <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: Re: [FSL] sienax problems

Thanks, yes something strange is going on.  If anyone else is able to take a look at my original structural images, I would really appreciate it.

Here is the structural image from the subject who is being oriented incorrectly at the FLIRT stage:   https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcv6mcqmo46aaub/sub1_mpr_n1_111_t88.nii
and just for reference, here is my sienax html output from this subject:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhp65rbcn60nf0w/sub1.pdf

Here is the structural image from the subject whose brain is getting clipped at the FLIRT stage:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qf0cbil1b4dbq2/sub2_mpr_n1_111_t88.nii
and again for reference, here is my sienax html output from this subject:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/ca0n3ygprrek8ce/sub2.pdf

Thank you to anyone who could take a look at this while Steve is out of town!
-Deanna