I haven’t noticed any issues since I posted that.

Peace,

Matt.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andi Heckel
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 11:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] fsl_sub with recon-all

Dear FSL experts,

we are running FSL and Freesurfer on a sun grid engine and submit jobs via FSL's fsl_sub This works fine, except that Freesurfer's recon-all script throws the error message below:

(standard_in) 2: Error: comparison in expression

Thankfully, Matt Glasser posted the solution to this error on the freesurfer list. (see below)
i.e. the POSIXLY_CORRECT environment variable in the fsl_sub code has to be unset and the error no longer occurs.

My question is: is it safe to comment out the following two lines in the fsl_sub wrapper (current version) or will I run into problems when submitting FSL related jobs with my modified fsl_sub ?

line 139: POSIXLY_CORRECT=1

line 140: export POSIXLY_CORRECT

Kind regards,

andi heckel