Dr. Smith would know better than me, but I personally wouldn't do it using the dual regression script. It's not exactly the same as using the mean time course of the voxel mask as your regressor, and you don't really have control over things like whether or not you want to use a global signal regressor or if you would like to include covariates (e.g. motion parameters) in the model. I would either use fsl_glm manually or do it in FEAT as per http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/Members/joreilly/how-to-run-a-ppi-analysis-in-feat

I think, ultimately, you should use a technique you understand well so that you can interpret and defend your results.