Dear Jesper

  Thank you for your help on this!  I used the FSL gui but then pulled the
EF_UD_shift.nii it generated, which I assume is the output of the same
command. Looking both at FSL's output to firefox and the shift.nii, it does
look like it transitions fairly smoothly and the maxima are where you
describe.  Their absolute values are around 8-12, with higher values/larger
clusters of high values around OFC.  In addition, there's a very small
number of voxels with high values (~13) around inferior parietal lobule
that seem to line up with the oddities I'm seeing in the b0
correction. Thanks!

  Best,

  Steven

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Steven Marchette <[log in to unmask]