Hi,

Unfortunately your groups are perfectly correlated by center membership and
you cannot tease apart group and scanner differences (your design is rank
deficient since your first and third regressors are exactly the same as are
your 2nd and 4th).  This would only be possible if, within a group, you had
subjects scanned on both scanners.

Although you can compare the groups using a 2-sample t-test there is no way
to know whether the difference is due to scanner or group membership.

Cheers,
Jeanette