Dear FSL experts,

I have been pre-processing my dwi data with bedpostx following the useful
steps of the FSL web. Instead of using gui, I have used the following
command:

*#bedpostx patients
cd ~/Escritorio/trabajar_rosalia_s
cd patients
lst=`find -name data.nii.gz`
for i in $lst; do
   dir=`dirname $i`
   cd $dir
   bedpostx . -b 1500
   cd ..
done;*

But, in every bedpostx folder, for every subject, I have found the monitor
text file with the following message:

echo For some reason the bedpostX process DOES NOT appear
    echo to have successfully completed. Please examine your
    echo results carefully.
    else
    echo All slices processed
    fi

I am not able to guess what has happened with the pre-processing, where is
the mistake.....

I would be very grateful is any of your could give me a help with this
problem.

Best regards,

Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo
Clinical Neuropsychologist
Department of Psychobiology and Clinical Psychiatry
University of Barcelona
Pg. Vall d'Hebron 171 08035
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain