is 'mistery' a typo, or a bad pun?

________________________________
 From: Emanuele Tammaro <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 7 May 2012, 16:43
Subject: [FILM-PHILOSOPHY] [CINEMASCOPE.it] Call For Papers - Issue 18 - ANTONIONI AND THE MISTERY OF REALITY

>www.cinemascope.it
>
>CALL FOR PAPERS:
>
>ANTONIONI AND THE MISTERY OF REALITY
>
>ISSUE 18 (JULY-DECEMBER 2012)
>On the occasion of Michelangelo Antonioni’s centenary celebration, the next issue of Cinemascope will be centred on his early documentary activity and on the influences that this has had for the full work of the director, included the fictional masterpieces. In the Italian cinema of the post-war, Antonioni is sure enough who has involved oneself with the documentary in depth. This activity, even if quantitatively limited, doesn’t concern only the training phase, by the fact that it returns in many steps during his career. It offers important reading keys about his aesthetics and relation with the reality. On this direction Cinemascope suggests starting from some elements, such as the connection between the Neorealism and representation of landscapes, from Gente del Po and the early short films of the 40’s to the experience of Tentato suicidio, projected by Cesare Zavattini. So, in the same way, the meeting with China and India (Chung Kuo. Cina,
 Khumba Mela) and the return in the places of L’avventura (the short film Ritorno a Lisca Bianca), until the short films of the last period (Noto, Mandorli, Vulcano, Stromboli, Carnevale, Lo sguardo di Michelangelo, etc.). This ability to observe the reality assumes surprising ways in the features production, where Antonioni consolidates his personal gaze around the world.