Will do, Sue.

Margot

Sent: 25 May 2012 11:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Edexcel Onscreen Testing

Have you reported it as I have spoken to them and they say that no one else is having problems just us arggggggggg

Sue Wood
Examinations Officer | Performance
Brooksby Melton College | Centre Number (0)25350
Melton Campus, Asfordby Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0HJ
t: +44 (0)1664 850 850 [Ext 492]