Dear Colleagues

Just a "heads up".

We have started having bookings "disappear" between the confirmation stage where you print of the attendance register and candidate login sheets and the real part of Edexcelonline (and hence ESM). This allows you to make a booking, print off all of the paperwork, but if you go back and search for the booking it has not "taken". Sadly if you don't check you can think that all is well but then no test is available on the day......

Edexcel are currently denying the problem when I speak to them, but I have the printouts to prove it. The first case I can prove was for a booking made at least a week ago.

Of course I would be tempted to change to C&G but ....

Have a nice day - it is "Tequila Thursday" don't forget! Or is that an oxymoron as I can never remember anything after Tequila?

Duncan

Duncan Buck
Exams Co-ordinator
Herefordshire College of Technology
DDI: 01432 365315
Int: x315
Group Email: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 21/05/2012 10:51 >>>

Hi All

It is Monday morning so something is bound to go wrong! Following on from the issues with e-volve last week this week the Edexcel Onscreen Testing appears to have gone down. We have a fully booked week of onscreen tests but have been unable to log into the ESM server screens. So far Edexcel / Pearson have provided nothing in the way of information or answers, just "we are working on it" when you get through to the overflow call centre. A few questions:

  1. Anyone else have this issue?

  2. Anyone getting any idea as to when it will be back and hence how many exams to postpone?

  3. Does the affect the other PearsonVue testing platforms?

Thanks in advance for your information.

Regards

Duncan

This email and any content are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Herefordshire College of Technology.

Herefordshire College of Technology. Folly Lane, Hereford.
http://www.hct.ac.uk/News/info_event.html

Information Event Dates

Holme Lacy Campus
Open Day - Saturday 26th May 2012 10.00am - 4.00pm