Sent: 24 May 2012 13:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: C&G Functional Skills

Hi Rachel

We have just had a response to our query from our local contact:

Dear Laura, and Charlotte

You can NOT open papers until 1hr before the assessment. But can sit the group order (not individually) around 5 days before the booked date and no later than 5 after.

What centres must do is check the Invigilation Certificate as soon as the papers arrive. This states what papers are contained in that order envelope.

If any mistakes are made on the IC we resend the papers via customer relations. If on opening it is packed incorrectly we email spare papers within mins of taking the call.

Information provided by Chris Kirk Head of Strategy

Hope this provides clarification, the details will also be in a formal document which is just waiting on publication.

Kind regards

Charlotte Pearton

Examinations Manager

Cambridge Regional College