Hi Guys

Taking Shirley's advice we downloaded the latest version of ESM and Administrator from CATGlobal. Once installed this then downloaded another version which works.

Onwards and upwards!

Still no response officially from Pearson / Edexcel.

Duncan

Duncan Buck
Exams Co-ordinator
Herefordshire College of Technology
DDI: 01432 365315
Int: x315
Group Email: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 21/05/2012 10:58 >>>

Hello Duncan

Yep, we are knackered as well!

I have also spoken to Edexcel a couple of times this morning, seems they did a software update over the weekend that has broken everyone's ESM.

They initially recommended re-installing the software but our IT department weren't keen on that idea.

Having spoken to Edexcel again it seems other centres have re-installed and it made no difference, so we are just hanging on, cancelling exams as we go through the day.

They don't know when it will be fixed but will ring back when it is resolved. Yeah right, think we will keep on checking the system ourselves, can't wait until July for their call back**

Sorry, we only use Pearson Vue for FS at the moment although we may have to use them for CSCS tests in the future * ouch.

Thanks
Steve
01536 413036
Ext 11036