Received this a short while ago from C&G, so there you go - don't use the system unless you need to use the system

City & Guilds have diagnosed the root cause relating to degradation in performance that some e-volve customers are currently experiencing.  During our peak period between 10am and 4pm,we request that unless you need to administrate exams, please limit the use of the Secure Assess portal.

Please note this does not affect exam delivery

Limiting use of  the Secure Assess Portal will greatly help in the recovery of the system problems experienced this morning.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and are working to recover the system as quickly as possible.

Please check www.walled-garden.com for regular updates

Regards,

Colin Humphreys

Rheolwr Cofrestru ac Asesu /Registrations and Assessments Manager

Coleg Morgannwg

Ffon/Tel:

Rhif Uniongyrchol/Direct Line: 01443 663242

Ffacs/Fax: 01443 663228

Ebost/email: [log in to unmask]