Hello Daniel

Can you please tell me where you have got this information from, as I can find nothing on the SecureAssess homepage to confirm this.

Kind Regards

Peter Hearn

Examinations Officer

Capel Manor College

Bullsmoor Lane, Enfield EN1 4RQ

Tel: 08456 122 122 ext 156 Fax: 01992 710312

www.capel.ac.uk <mailto:[log in to unmask]>