**Apologies for any cross-posting**

Last few places on our Health Services Research Network annual Symposium

Delivering better health services is the key event in the health services research calendar. Taking place from Tuesday 19 - Wednesday 20 June at Manchester Central, engage with the front edge of health services innovation, research and implementation.

Speakers include:

What will you learn?

Day one of the Symposium highlights new and emerging HSR. You will have the chance to attend a choice of 40 strand sessions featuring new and emerging health services research. Sessions have now all been confirmed so view the plenary and stand sessions programme online, along with abstracts for the presentations to be featured.

Topics to be covered in strand sessions include:

·        Workforce

·        Workforce - nursing

·        Beyond hospital - community

·        Beyond hospital - transitions

·        Telehealth

·        Productivity

·        Patient experience

·        Primary care

·        Improvement Science

View the programme and parallel session abstracts on our website

Day two explores the application and spread of innovative practice.  Innovation Clinics will challenge delegates - as producers or users of health service evidence - to advance thinking on effective, efficient and patient-centred health service innovation.

Topics include:

·        Mental health

·        New technology

·        Participatory methodologies

·        Integrated working

·        Patient safety

Day 2 will also feature NIHR CLAHRC-led sessions alongside those led by Health Innovation and Education Clusters (HIECs) and Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs).  Supplementary breakfast and evening sessions, and the networking reception all provide additional opportunities for learning, networking and career development.

Book your place online today by visiting the events pages of the website.

You can keep in touch by joining our LinkedIn group - Delivering Better Health Services 2012.

On Twitter you can follow HSRN at https://twitter.com/nhsc_HSRN and the hash-tag for the Symposium is #HSRN

The NHS Confederation
Registered Address:
29, Bressenden Place
London
SW1E 5DD
Registered Company No: 05256894
Registered Charity No: 1090329

Confidentiality notice
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from the computer and destroy any copies of it.