I Hope you get this on time ?
        Am sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a Program, I'm presently in Spain and I'm having some difficulties here because i was robbed on my way to the hotel and the thieves made away with all my cash, cell, passport and other document, presently i have limited access to internet, I will like you to assist me with a loan of (2,950 Euros = $4,100) to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home,or any amount you can lend  so i can make arrangements and return back. I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as I return, let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where I can be reached. Please let me know
immediately.

Regard
Dr. Emmanuel Kiboko Obura