From: "ESOL-RESEARCH automatic digest system" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 11:14 PM
Subject: ESOL-RESEARCH Digest - 13 May 2012 to 14 May 2012 - Special issue
(#2012-119)

Topics in this special issue:

  1. Informal ESOL classes (3)
  2. London ESOL Research Network (LERN) March Seminar Presentations

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest
in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by
James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of
Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm
To contact the list owner, send an email to