To:
Subject:
audit tools
dear all (not a member of the PDP jiscmail list so can't reply directly)

I am sure everyone is aware of this - but we use the HEA Centre for
Bioscience Employability audit

http://www.bioscience.heacademy.ac.uk/ftp/employability/empaudit.pdf

hope this helps...

Gill Tunney

From:   Ruth Lawton <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date:   03/05/2012 10:55
Subject:        FW: PDP AUDIT TOOLS-YOUR HELP REQUESTED
Sent by:        List for UK HEI employability developers

FYIJ

Ruth Lawton
University Teaching Fellow for Employability
Centre for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching
Birmingham City University
0121 331 5126
6th Floor Edge Building

My ePortfolio: http://portfolio.bcu.ac.uk/view/view.php?id=130820