Newcastle University
Transport Operations Research Group

*Apologies for any cross-posting*

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are conducting research into attitudes towards long distance travel and would be extremely grateful if you would complete our online questionnaire. This is available online at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/longdisttravel.  It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

We would like to gather responses from as many people and as many backgrounds as possible, so your answers are very important to us. Please be assured that all responses will be anonymous and confidential.

If you were also able to forward this email to other people who might like to complete the questionnaire, we would also be very grateful.

In late summer 2012, we will provide a short summary of our findings. As all responses received will be anonymous, if you would like a copy of the results or wish to know more information about this study, please email [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time.

Mr Matthew Caygill