Hi Riku,
If I may come in.
I go to Article 24 of the UNCRPD and it doesn't prescribe nor prohibit
any class or school environment neither does it prescribe this or that
approach, technology or whatever.  It merely declares that State
parties must work to have the capability to provide relevant, quality
and effective educational services to all types of learners or
students.  Inclusion does not prescribe uniformity of class
environment, approach, technology nor even as the simple scheduling of
learning or teaching.  In the Philippine, we take the stand that in
providing education the main purpose is to address "The Best Interest"
of the learner.
It is not against inclusion if we address one learner's needs to absorb
information, acquire skills and accept values regardless of whether he
needs to be with other learners of diversed disabilities or with
fellows with similar types of disabilities.  What is of importance is
that the learner is equally provided with opportunities to education
and develop into the kind of person he freely prefers.

Mixing and merging together learners without disabilities and with
various types of disabilities may be of the best interests of those
learners, but not all learners' best interest is addressed via such
environment. And certainly we cannot impose any type of environment,
approach if such shall not be of the best interest of the learner.  So
inclusion is merely with reference to the entire educational system of
State Parties that must have the ability to serve that right and needs
to all types of disabilities without compromising their respective best
interest.
Regards,
Lauro environment