Dear Riku

The following article that wrote might be useful:
Access to education in Africa: responding to the United Nations Convention
on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. Available at:
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09687599.2012.654989?journalCode=cdso20#preview

Another one is:
Inclusive Education in Zimbabwe: Policy, Practice, Family and Teacher
Education Issues, and the link where you can get a full copy is:
http://sun.academia.edu/TsitsiChataika/Papers/232101/Inclusive_Education_in_Zimbabwe_Policy_Practice_Family_and_Teacher_Education_Issues

Best luck

Tsitsi

--
Dr Tsitsi Chataika
Senior Lecturer, Disability Studies & Special Needs Education