Thank you so much.

All the best,

Biskin Lee

On 03/05/2012 00:10, "Nicola Martin" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: The Disability-Research Discussion List
Sent: 03 May 2012 00:00
To:
Subject: DISABILITY-RESEARCH Digest - 1 May
> 2012 to 2 May 2012 (#2012-106)

There are 4 messages totaling 518 lines in
> this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Blog with global perspective on
> disablism (2)
  2. FW: The Wearespartacus community response to the PIP
> consultation
  3. Disability hate crime in the US

________________End of
> message________________

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed
> by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds
> (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).

Enquiries about list administration
> should be sent to [log in to unmask]

Archives and
> tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html

You

Date:    Tue, 1 May 2012 20:29:01 -0400
From:    Andrea Shettle
Subject: Blog with global perspective on
> disablism

Dear all,

I, too, have submitted a blog post for the Blogging
> Against Disablism Day event, entitled "Why Fight Disablism? A Global
> Perspective: Blogging against Disablism Day 2012"  In this post, I share links
> to various international reports on the situation of people with disabilities
> around the world to provide a more global perspective on the issue of
> disablism.  You can find my post
> here:

http://wecando.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/why-fight-disablism/

This was

http://blobolobolob.blogspot.com/2012/05/blogging-against-disablism-day
> -2012.html

Cheers,
Andrea

------------------------------

Date:    Wed, 2 May 2012 08:21:21
From:    Colin Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: The
> Wearespartacus community response to the PIP consultation

Dear All

The
> 'Wearesartacus' response to the UK Government's PIP (Personal Independence
> Premium) consultation has now been published so that people can read it and
> use it as they campaign and lobby the Government to make PIP fit for
> purpose.

The document is evidence-based, forensically rigorous and
> authoritative, being based on the direct input of 600 people and the indirect
> input of many more. Tanni Grey-Thompson kindly agreed to write the
> foreword.

For highlights and a link to the document, go to
> http://wearespartacus.org.uk/wearespartacus-responds-to-government/

Best
> wishes

Colin

------------------------------

Date:    Wed, 2 May 2012 10:07:46
From:    Margo Milne <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Blog with
> global perspective on disablism

Hi all,

My Blogging Against Disablism Day
> post is "Dead Happy, Derek, and disablism", at
> http://funkymangosmusings.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/badd-dead-happy-derek-and-d
> sablism.html. It deals with the TV programme Derek, societal attitudes to
> disability, and hate crime in the UK.

Best wishes,

Margo

Sent:
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Blog with
> global perspective on disablism

Dear all,

I, too, have submitted a
> blog post for the Blogging Against Disablism Day event, entitled "Why Fight
> Disablism? A Global Perspective: Blogging against Disablism Day 2012"  In this
> post, I share links to various international reports on the situation of
> people with disabilities around the world to provide a more global perspective
> on the issue of disablism.  You can find my post here:

http://wecando.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/why-fight-disablism/

This was
> written as part of a wider event that has attracted more than 100 blog posts
> from bloggers around the world.  It's well worth browsing through what others
> have written--check out the other links here:

http://blobolobolob.blogspot.com/2012/05/blogging-against-disablism-day-2012

.html

Cheers,

Andrea

On May 1, 2012, at 4:41 PM, Simo Vehmas
> wrote:

Dear all, new blog post "Blogging Against Disablism Day 1st May
> 2012" by Hannah Morgan now on http://nndr.org/.

Best wishes, Simo
> Vehmas

This
> Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability
> Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).

Enquiries about list administration should be sent to

Archives and tools are located
> at:

You can VIEW, POST,
> JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.

  _____

No
> virus found in this message.
Version: 2012.0.1913

________________End of

------------------------------

Date:    Wed, 2 May 2012 17:53:26
From:    Rachel Cohen-Rottenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:
> Disability hate crime in the US

Hi all,

Can anyone on this list point me to
> some recent articles or books about hate crimes against disabled people in the
> US? I'm finding a lot of recent material from the UK, but most of the
> references I've found for the US are about 10 years old. Any help is much
> appreciated.

Rachel Cohen-Rottenberg
Writer and
www.journeyswithautism.com
www.autismandempa
> thy.com

This
> Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability
> Studies at the University of Leeds
> (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).

Enquiries about list administration
> should be sent to [log in to unmask]

Archives and
> tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html

You
> can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web
> page.

End of DISABILITY-RESEARCH Digest - 1
> May 2012 to 2 May 2012
> (#2012-106)
> ******

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic