Hi,

Thanks a lot for forwarding this discussion here!

It seems to me that you are quite in agreement.
schemaorg:domain and schemaorg:range have "labels" that I'm not fond of, but at least now we have well-identified properties (ie with their own URIs, distinct from the RDFS domain and range ones) with agreed definitions.

@Dan: do you think Bernard's semi-formal definition could make their way into http://schema.org/docs/datamodel.html?

Antoine