Hi Karen,

The National Library of Spain's datos.bne.es dataset is making extensive use of the IFLA FRer vocabulary, and some use of FRAD. I thought it might be of interest to you. Additionally, you can visually explore an example of the kind of FRBRzation we are doing, via Miguel de Cervantes the (still) very raw graph example [1], there you can see more than 3000 resources (nodes) corresponding to WEM entities, and more than 3500 relationships (edges). As you can see we only cover a small fraction of the relationships (is creator of, is embodied in, is realized through etc.). All URIs are dereferenceable but I am afraid you have to copy and paste them until we make them clickable in the example. However it is interesting to see the different clusters corresponding to the most edited and versioned works from Cervantes.

Please let me know if you need more details,

Cheers,

Daniel

[1] http://bne.linkeddata.es/graphvis/