From: Andy Gotz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 May 2012 21:30
To: Main mail list for the dawn collaboration
Cc: Basham, Mark (DLSLtd,RAL,DIA)
Subject: Re: [DAWN] FW: DAWN

Hi Mark,

I know I am very late in this debate  and have not read all the answers yet (Alun was right about internet down south!). But for what it is worth I prefer 6 dev B for various reasons - clarity, easy to read, aesthetic etc.

Logo 8 looks too close to the symbol for radioactivity ! Logo 6 dev A is not easy to read DAWN and not as nice looking as 6 dev B.

Andy