From: Main mail list for the dawn collaboration [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 09 May 2012 11:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [DAWN] Logo Results

The eclipse one is a rip off of their logo and will possibly confuse some users/scientists (whom are between java development environments and Dawn). However democracy is an imperfect system! At least the planet looks cool.

We will need to make sure that in using Dawn, users of it are aware that no requirement is made to develop Java and that the scripting of Dawn is purely in python. There were some misunderstandings in this area at one point J

Matt