Matt,

mind blowing !!! I will show it here today to potential users and it will hopefully impress them as much as it did me!

Thanks

Andy

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Hello,

Here is a video using the new Dawn version! Included are the recent additions for the new intro screen, the pixel information tool, the ellipse fitting (still some more work to do on the tool) and reflections on sector profiles. I quickly ran a workflow in Dawn at the end - to show that workflows are still being supported.

(There is a Diamond team outing tonight (they let us out sometimes, if supervised) in celebration of the official first version of Dawn.)

Matt

PS I am on leave the next two weeks and it is bug fixing so no videos of new stuff for a while...