From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Broom, Doreen
Sent: 09 May 2012 10:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] retention of emails of ex-staff members

Hi Jackie

You've answered your question - retention schedule is 2 hyears.  You should be more concerned with the handover process to a new member of staff.

Doreen

Doreen Broom
Data Compliance Officer
Scottish Borders Council
Resources Department  - BTS
Tel: 01835 826516
e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>