I'm looking at buying and installing a wheeling channel at my parent's house to make it easier for my Dad to get his bike in/out of a cellar. Can anyone recommend a supplier or better still a viable and cheaper alternative to a bespoke wheeling channel which can be bought from a DIY shop, builder's merchant or similar retailer? The length of wheeling channel I'm looking at is approximately 3.5m. I'm looking for something which is robust but not permanent so have already decided against fabricating one out of concrete.

Cheers

Ciaran