I saw http://greedylyingbastards.com/ the film at the weekend - it's nothing particularly new, but it does ram home the well-funded, organised and connected 'sceptic'/'denier' elite, especially in the US, and shows up BP's post spill efforts as being extraordinarily weak in regards to the lives it affected.

When you watch clips on this film from Fox, of talks and 'debates' with loaded dice, it makes this clip from the Onion seem almost plausible sadly...http://www.theonion.com/video/in-the-know-coal-lobby-warns-wind-farms-may-blow-e,20876/

In The Know: Coal Lobby Warns Wind Farms May Blow Earth Off Orbit Panelists debate whether the U.S. is doing enough to heed the warnings of coal industry scientists who say turbines could blow the Earth right into the sun.